IV CEDR Mediterranean Forum
The IV CEDR Mediterranean Forum will be held online on Friday 11th December 2020, commencing at 10.00a.m. CET. The event will be hosted by the University of Sevilla and will be open to anyone who wishes to participate. Follow this link to access the Forum.
The subjects for discussion will be:
– the impact of the EU Green Deal in agricultural and rural areas of the countries of the Mediterranean region;
– necessary investments, and legal and financing tools, for its implementation in those areas;
– trade on emission rights;
– different land uses and regulations on the territory;
– environmental rights in the future CAP;
– strategy on biodiversity.
Click here for more details of the programme….